Diabetes Counselling and Empowerment Course
- Are you a health professional working in diabetes?
- Would you like to develop your consultation skills?
- What can you do to help people self-manage their diabetes more effectively?
Come to our course at Knuston Hall, Northamptonshire
Monday September 21st to Thursday Sept 24th 2020
If you come to the Knuston Hall course, you will learn:
- The philosophy of person-centred collaborative care and its context in diabetes care
- The principles and models underlying the philosophy
- Communication skills which can be applied in everyday practice
- How the skills and philosophy might impact on your professional work
- To develop a personal action plan for using these skills in your own workplace
Comments from participants:
- …. very safe and supportive environment
- …. the support given during this course had a huge impact on my personal learning
- …. an excellent, thought provoking course
- …. hugely valuable – promotes a new way of working
If you are interested in developing your communication and empowerment skills, come to Knuston Hall. Our future courses are listed below, book early to avoid disappointment.
30th April to Friday 3rd May 2019
Course fee (including accommodation and meals) £750
Download Course flyer here
Let some of our course members share what they feel about the course.
The class of May 2017